"Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it" - Proverbs 22:6
Corner-Stone has programs for children of all ages. To learn more, choose your child's age range from the menu on the right.
It is important to us at Corner-Stone that you know you are leaving your child in a safe place.
Here is a list of the precaustions we have taken to ensure your child's safety. As parents, worry comes naturally but we hope to ease some of your concerns while your children are in our care.
- All of our Children’s Workers have submitted to a back-ground check
- We have a strict 2 adult per room policy
- Outer hall doors in the Kid's Corner are locked to the outside. Everyone must enter the Kid’s Corner through the check-in area
- All children’s toys and equipment have been carefully chosen and placed for age-appropriateness
- A First-Aid kit is always available
- A 3-Part Check-In Card is used for all our guests. All 3 pieces have matching 4 digit numbers that will be used to connect child with parent
- If ever your child needs you, your 4 digit number will be displayed on the electronic board in Worship
- No matter how well we get to know you, a parent must ALWAYS have their matching pick-up ticket in order to check out their child